Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Woman Enjoying A Cool Beverage

Finished painting - posted Jan 25 2009.




















Woman Enjoying A Cool Beverage - 12" x 12" oil on masonite. Click on the picture for a larger view.

I still have some work to do on this before I call it finished and sign it, but wanted to get this posted today. I'm still struggling with my digital camera. The reflections drive me crazy - or I forget to turn the flash off! :-)

I'd appreciate your thoughts. Leave a "comment" by clicking on the word "comment" below.

We've been sort of watching the inauguration. To me it's a lot like the hydroplane boat races. Three minutes of interesting stuff followed by a couple of hours of talking heads trying to say something that isn't totally stupid.

Melissa's gourds are being exhibited at the Rogers Public Library. I'm really proud of how well she's done and the chances she's willing to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.