Friday, October 29, 2010

A Boy And His Grandmother

S O L D
A Boy And His Grandmother  2 Paintings - Oils on canvas panel
The Boy painting size is 8x12
The Grandmother painting size is 7 3/4 x 12

These paintings are preliminary or studies to a portrait where the boy will be sitting with his grandmother. The grandmother passed away in 2007 before the grandson was born. There aren't many reference photos of the grandmother and I had to "wing it" when I created her hair. Many apologies!

The final "portrait" size will probably be 16x20 and this is my first commission - if the parents approve.

2 comments:

  1. They will approve! Program the future))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that the family approves of my painting style and etc blah blah blah. I'm a anxious to get started on the final painting - IF they approve. eeeek
    :-|

    Ken B.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.