Monday, September 19, 2011

Paintings today - Monday Sept 19 2011

I've learned a very good way for PC users to view these photos without that "slideshow" @#$% that Google has provided. Right-click then choose "open in new window". WONDERFUL! Thanks to RenĂ© Beeldendkunstenaar in his blog RenĂ© PleinAir.  Thank you, thank you!


I've worked on the skateboarder with the red tee shirt for a couple of days. I did  Eagle 3 today after lunch. I might fiddle with the eagle, but for now I'll leave it alone. :-)


I didn't do all of these today or this week. I'm getting caught up to-date with posting to this blog.
Eagle 3
12 x 16 Oils on gessoed panel

Enjoying an expresso
9 x 12 Oils on gessoed panel


Farm Couple
12 x 18 Oils on canvas panel

First coffee in the morning - 1
12 x 18 Oils on canvas panel

First coffee in the morning - 2
12 x 16 Oils on canvas panel

First coffee in the morning - 3
8.5 x 11  Oils on gessoed construction plywood

Flower after the rain
9 x 12 Oils on gessoed panel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.