Saturday, December 26, 2009

Bon Fire on the Beach

Bon Fire on the Beach 11x14 Oil on Masonite Panel

I had to stop "messing" with this painting. I don't know that I'm happy with it - yet but I'm going to let it rest then take a look at it in a couple of weeks/months. Some paintings seem to just jump out of my brush onto the canvas but this one . . . grrrrr Perhaps it wasn't meant to be?

I finally figured out why my post formatting was being weird?!?! There's a SETTING to use the "new" editor or the "OLD" editor. I chose the OLD EDITOR and badda-bing, badda-boom I'm a happy dude. It probably doesn't matter, though. YA THINK??????? DUHHHHH!!!!!!!! But I'm grinnin'!

:-)

1 comment:

  1. It's a nice scene, warm and cozy...
    Now, about the old/new editor, mmmm, I'll have to check on that, later today...
    Good you found the hidden 'happiness' of the blogger-world ;o)
    Carolina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.